BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE OR YOUR MONEY BACK! THE MOST RECOMMENDED
MODEL IN THE UK TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM CO POISONING
SF450EN Carbon Monoxide Alarm. SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR EMLAS MEMBERS! SAVE £3.00 (usual price £27.95) now only £24.95 !
- The UK's best selling CO detector (over 2,000,000
installed in UK homes).
- The only CO unit recommended by British Gas
- CORGI recommended
- The World's first domestic CO Alarm to be officially
approved to the stringent European Standard EN50291:2001
- Latest electrochemical sensor technology
- loud audible and visual warnings
- Only model used by the MOD
- Free standing unit (but can be atttached to wall or ceiling if required)
- No battery replacement required (tamper free battery)
- 6 year guarantee (estimated lifespan of 6.5 to 10 years)
- Approved & kitemarked to BS7860
Still not convinced this is the best CO unit on the market? If not, then please read on! (April 2007)
Results of recent Health & Safety Executive (HSE) tests on 30 different types of CO detectors in the UK
The SF35OEN is the only CO unit currently available in the UK to pass the recently published Health & Safety Executive (HSE) tests.
An extensive 2-year testing programme was undertaken recently by the HSE (jointly funded by the HSE, British Gas and the DTI) on around 30 different types of CO detectors including all the main units currently available in the UK.
The rigorous laboratory and field testing looked at performance, reliability as well as long-term stability tests.
There have been a number of concerns recently about the reliability of domestic CO detectors and these were justified by the fact that all the other units on test failed in one way or another. The SF Detection units passed all the tests, which further enhances SF Detection’s claim to provide the best CO detectors on the market.
Need more than 4 units? Call us on
07814 838314 for discounts. We accept Visa/Mastercard payments.